Crystal Cruises has deconstructed luxury cruise travel and put it back together again, re-imagined.
In addition to the luxury, small ships that put Crystal on the map, the new, 'All Things Crystal' includes river cruises, yachting, expedition cruises, and most breathtakingly: air cruises.
Imagine, a whole 777 aircraft made over as a 'cruise' for only 44 couples - that's 88 passengers!
BestTrip.TV enjoyed a conversation with All Things Crystal President & CEO Edie Rodriguez, who shared with us the exciting evolution of legendary luxury travel.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Where do you want to go?
Jean-Michel Cousteau sails on 3 Crystal Voyages in 2018; ... more
More than 2 Dozen New 2018 'Crystal Getaways' fea... more
You Can Now Book on the World's Largest Luxury Expedition Yacht's Inaugural Season - the Crystal Endeavor
The inaugural season of the Crystal Endeavor begins in Au... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Cruise to Cuba? Yes You Can!