Cycling New Denver to Nelson in support of MS - Super Agent Diane
Canadian summers are short. This one felt especially short, however myself and our Super Consultants squeezed in as much fun as possible:
- Jennifer was all over the province - road-tripping to Music Festivals, Drag Races, and exploring beautiful British Columbia
- Kim had a stellar vacation on the back of a Harley, camping her way to Sturgis and back
- Heike found the best ever rope-swing, and enjoyed hammock reading time on her family camping adventures
I took a few days here and there spending time with family and put some serious kilometers on my road bike. I hope you have a smile on your face when you think of how you spent your summer?
Along with summertime fun we’ve been busy organizing and creating a bi-monthly newsletter. This is it, hot off the press, the inaugural issue. It will feature travel inspirations, news, tips, and special offers. We also launched a spanky, new Mountain City Travel website. We hope you enjoy them both.
Shorter days and kid’s back in school are a sure sign there’s even shorter and colder days ahead. Here’s hoping the crisp fall mornings turn into warm, sunny, play filled days. It would be a shame put away the bicycles, motorcycles, kayaks, hammocks and the summer toys just yet.
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required