It's the elixir of lovers and those who love the good life. Champagne is perfection, and how do you improve on perfection?
Drinking it in the tree tops at the Perching Bar. BestTrip.TV traveled to the source, the Champagne region of France, and to the National Forest outside its capital of Reims. The Perching Bar is an eco-tree-house bar at the end of a tree walk. High concept design has even the seats and champagne buckets suspended from the rafters... floating, just like the bubbles in your glass of effervescent champagne.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Reims, France
Let us help you plan your trip
Escape the Summer Heat.Discover elation at every elevatio... more
Cruise Sun Drenched Shores in Regent's Most-Inclusive... more
Single occupancy supplements starting at only 25%... more
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
Canadian Dollars at Par on Ultra-Luxury Seabourn Cruises to the Caribbean and Asia - Limited Availability!
Escape this year to the secluded islands of the Caribbean... more
New for 2020 –Tauck introduces not 1, but 3 riverboat cru... more
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises