France's largest port town, on the magical Mediterranean, has been transformed in recent years.
You'll still find the charms of its Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, the maritime culture... but there's been a wave of revitalization and stunning builds that make this seaside city spectacular.
On our latest visit, we fell in love with Marseille, and here are at least 3 reasons we think you'll love it too.
Start your Trip!
Start your trip to Marseille, France
Let us help you plan your trip
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises