Explore America's heartland on a modern riverboat cruise from New Orleans to St. Louis!
Some 2018 sailings still available.
Save $400 USD per stateroom if you book 2019 sailings 9 months in advance.
Ask about other Current Savings and our Complimentary PRE-CRUISE PACKAGES,
which include a premium hotel stay and transportation to the ship.
Enjoy overnights in both St. Louis and New Orleans!
Cruise the Mississippi River from the banks of the Bayou to the shores of St. Louis on one of the finest riverboats on the Mississippi. Your journey starts in the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in the vibrant city of New Orleans, brimming with art, music, and culture.
Continue to Baton Rouge and Natchez, where you will experience the best in southern hospitality while touring historic homes and grand plantations. Enjoy a captivating lecture from our onboard Civil War historian on an exclusive tour of the Vicksburg National Military Park. While in Memphis, visit the famous Sun Studios, known as the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll.
Explore Paducah also known as “Quilt City,” and peruse its many museums and art galleries, before docking at St. Louis, home of The Gateway Arch, our nation’s tallest man-made monument.
Enjoy spirited onboard entertainment and enrichment programs from regional experts who will turn each guided shore excursion into a fun and informative outing.
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises