Saint Lucia is the perfect destination for romance. Whether you want an adventure wedding, an unbelievable honeymoon or a quiet intimate getaway, St. Lucia guarantees a romantic experience that you can only dream of.
St. Lucia offers:
- A mix of French and British Influences
- An ideal backdrop for special celebrations
- Unusual and stunning features such as:
- The high twin peaks of the Pitons.
- Tropical Forests
- Soft Beaches lined with palm trees
- Secluded Coves
- Natural Harbours
- Natural waterfalls
- Activities such as:
- StandUp Paddleboarding
- Water Skiing
- Luxurious Accommodations along with magnificent eateries ranging from gourmet to fresh, authentic and local
St. Lucia has so many options to choose from for your wedding locations. Here are the top 5 locations to get married in St. Lucia:
1. Imagine your wedding day on a beautiful beach lined with palm trees, a magnificent horizon, and clear blue waters. At Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay, you can have just that!
2. For the adventurers, St. Lucia's waterfalls provide the perfect backdrop and demonstrates just how one-of-a-kind St. Lucia is. Diamond Falls in Soufriere is one of St. Lucia's beautiful waterfalls.
3. One of the most popular historical parks in St. Lucia is the Pigeon Island National Landmark. Pigeon Island provides breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean on either side. It also boasts the beautiful ruins from an old naval fort.
4. The Piton Mountains in Soufriere offer a breathtaking backdrop for your wedding. You can arrange to use this location with a private wedding coordinator or with any of the hotels located nearby. It offers a romantic wedding scene like no other.
5. St. Lucia's botanical gardens are one of the best locations for a beautiful Wedding. They host tropical scents as they are home to special flora and fauna. Mamiku Gardens are one of St. Lucia's beautiful gardens.
Start your trip to St Lucia
Let us help you plan your trip
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais & Châ... more
Club Med Turkoise reopens February 2018 with a brand new ... more
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
What's better than a vacation in Paradise?A vacation with... more
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises