Saint Lucia is the perfect destination for romance. Whether you want an adventure wedding, an unbelievable honeymoon or a quiet intimate getaway, St. Lucia guarantees a romantic experience that you can only dream of.
St. Lucia offers:
- A mix of French and British Influences
- An ideal backdrop for special celebrations
- Unusual and stunning features such as:
- The high twin peaks of the Pitons.
- Tropical Forests
- Soft Beaches lined with palm trees
- Secluded Coves
- Natural Harbours
- Natural waterfalls
- Activities such as:
- StandUp Paddleboarding
- Water Skiing
- Luxurious Accommodations along with magnificent eateries ranging from gourmet to fresh, authentic and local
St. Lucia has so many options to choose from for your wedding locations. Here are the top 5 locations to get married in St. Lucia:
1. Imagine your wedding day on a beautiful beach lined with palm trees, a magnificent horizon, and clear blue waters. At Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay, you can have just that!
2. For the adventurers, St. Lucia's waterfalls provide the perfect backdrop and demonstrates just how one-of-a-kind St. Lucia is. Diamond Falls in Soufriere is one of St. Lucia's beautiful waterfalls.
3. One of the most popular historical parks in St. Lucia is the Pigeon Island National Landmark. Pigeon Island provides breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean on either side. It also boasts the beautiful ruins from an old naval fort.
4. The Piton Mountains in Soufriere offer a breathtaking backdrop for your wedding. You can arrange to use this location with a private wedding coordinator or with any of the hotels located nearby. It offers a romantic wedding scene like no other.
5. St. Lucia's botanical gardens are one of the best locations for a beautiful Wedding. They host tropical scents as they are home to special flora and fauna. Mamiku Gardens are one of St. Lucia's beautiful gardens.
Start your trip to St Lucia
Let us help you plan your trip
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
ACV is the 1st Canadian tour operator to provide coverage... more
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
Experience the best of land and sea in 2021 with Windstar... more
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises