- Prices start at $589 per person, plus taxes and fees of $310.
- Fly nonstop from Vancouver.
- Hotel accommodations included at The Excalibur (Resort Tower)
- Motor coach transfer from Las Vegas to the pier in Los Angeles.
- Three-night cruise on the Emerald Princess in inside cabin, sailing home to Vancouver (cabin upgrades available)
- All prices listed are per person (based on two guests in a cabin), and quoted in Canadian dollars.
The Emerald Princess has a relaxed ambiance with newly upgraded restaurants, like SHARE by Curtis Stone. Dancing and cocktails can be enjoyed into the early hours at the upscale nightclub offering floor-to-ceiling windows of remarkable ocean views. "Movies Under The Stars" is another fun onboard feature and can be enjoyed nightly with endless popcorn.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
- Meet the Luxury, All-Inclusive Expedition Cruise Line Launching Soon - Yes, during COVID
- One COVID Change of Plans Continues a Heart-Warming Legacy for this Cruise Line
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- 3 Top Trips for Golfers Who Cruise - From Close to Home to Around the World