We hope you’re as excited about this hot-off-the-press, exciting Adventure as we are. The end of September 2018, yep - a year from now, the Daniele awaits you. She’s a super-spiffed up Barge – super comfortable, very cool with a delightful twist of modern chicness.
You’re Officially Invited
To Cruise On This
Barge Adventure in Burgundy!
This is timeless travel where you’re taken on a meandering journey sailing past small, historic villages. Experiencing a quaint corner of France just like the locals.
There are 11 cabins. 22 passengers. Another reason we think you’ll love this quaint floating hotel. She’s the perfect size to relax and savour amazing wine in the cradle of the wine greatness. Another feature if you wish - cycle amongst vineyards and taste wines in historic Chateau’s.
We think this Adventure is a perfectly brilliant way to indulge yourself (and your taste buds). Here’s the skinny:
WHEN - September 28th – October 5th, 2018
WHERE - start in Dijon. Cruise the canals of Burgundy, France. Finish in Dijon.
WHY - “Oh my gosh, there’s a million raison d’etre”
HOW - easy-peasy. Email or call a Mountain City Travel Super Agent
COST - $3179 per person when booked by OCTOBER 31st. Receive a bottle of Rose in your cabin on the Daniele +
a $25 Gift from Crème Cheese (to get a jump-start on Bistro dining & tasting those yummy French cheeses).
- Book after October 31, $3279 per person
- 6 nts aboard the Danièle canal barge and 1 night in Dijon
- Cycling in the vineyards of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits with wine tasting
- Visits to Saint-Jean-de-Losne and Petit-Ouges
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- Use of bicycles during shore excursions
- 12 foldable bikes (Velos) available to use at your leisure
- Meals included: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks onboard the Daniele – (you read that correctly J)
Contact us for more juicy details or to book. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-427-2233.