What about sitting by the fireside and telling hilarious stories to the wee hours of the night? Trust me; if you love the outdoors, you cannot have a better destination than the Kahili Mountain Park.
Welcome to Kahili Mountain Park, a place where you will become one with nature. When was the last time you ventured out in the woods and hiked the mountains? When was the last time you woke up to the melodic sound of the morning birds? What about sitting by the fireside and telling hilarious stories to the wee hours of the night? Trust me; if you love the outdoors, you cannot have a better destination than the Kahili Mountain Park.
Accommodation here is divided into several categories namely; Cabinettes, Rustic Cabins, Aloha Cabins and Cottages. Among the amenities you will find here include;
- Kitchen with; 2-burner stove, kitchen sink, refrigerator, microwave and toaster
- An indoor bathroom with sink and toilet
- An outdoor shower attached to the cabin
- King/queen foam bed
- Washer/Dryer and many more
Depending on your space needs and budget, you can choose any of the 4 accommodation categories. Note that the cottages have more space and thus suitable for those travelling in groups or in large families.
Popular holiday activities at the resort include; Birds watching, hiking, photography, dining under the moonlight, fireside dinners, family activities camping and many more.
This destination is as off-the-beaten-path as any destination can be. It is a very interesting alternative to the oceanfront holiday. Try it and you may just realize that mountain holidays present more activity than the beach side holidays. Make a reservation now before all the available space is booked.
You can also click here to view what others are saying about the resort on Trip Advisor.
Start your trip to Kauai, Hawaii
Let us help you plan your trip
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises