The Hotel Suites Nadia is the newest addition to the growing number of upscale holiday spots in Puerto Vallarta. It is a boutique hotel with sleek accommodation units and pleasant staff.
The Hotel Suites Nadia is the newest addition to the growing number of upscale holiday spots in Puerto Vallarta. It is a boutique hotel with sleek accommodation units and pleasant staff. It is ideally located in the downtown Puerto Vallarta amidst an array of shops, restaurants, and nightspot. The question is not whether you will have fun. Rather, it is how much fun you can take in a day.
The hotel has a total of 10 suites that are equipped with the following amenities;
- Private terraces with ocean views
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- One bedroom with closet
- Sleep-in sofa
- Mid-sized kitchen with cooking utensils, small fridge, microwave and electric stove
- Decorated full amenity bathroom
- Plasma TV
- Telephone and
- Wired internet.
As a guest, you are entitled to the following services and facilities;
- Bilingual front desk staff
- Sunbathing terrace
- Swimming pool lounges
- Daily maid service
- Heated infinity pool on the roof
- Jacuzzi on the roof
- Panoramic elevator
- Beach towel and
- Personalized service
Popular holiday fun activities at and around the Hotel Suites Nadia include; swimming. fine dining, sightseeing, photography, shopping, nightclubbing, beach activities such as volleyball and soccer, tennis, golfing, and watersports such as sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, surfing etc.
Make a reservation today. You can also click here to view comments about the resort on Trip Advisor.
Start your trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Let us help you plan your trip
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises