Is a hiking adventure in your vacation plans? Enjoy a day (or several days!) of hiking for you and the whole family.
Experience the joys of hiking through the Blue Mountains, located in Australia's New South Wales and the Great Dividing Range - the third longest mountain range in the world.
Walk along trails that traverse the gorges, cliffs and canyons of this mountain such as the Katoomba and Leura, which was designed to follow the natural landscape. See also historic commemorations that celebrate moments in the story of Australia.
Though many trails are rugged and strenuous, the Fairfax Heritage Track is a wheelchair accessible walk with spectacular views of the mountains. Try a hike along Blackheath, offering stunning views of the Megalong and Grose Valleys.
Remember that the weather changes significantly in short periods, so be prepared for summer or winter climatic shifts when hiking through the Blue Mountains.
Book your adventure to Australia today!
Start your trip to New South Wales
Let us help you plan your trip
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia