If you are a skiing enthusiast, then you cannot have it better than this. The Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is located in Eastern California, east of Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
If you are a skiing enthusiast, then you cannot have it better than this. The Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is located in Eastern California, east of Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. It is part of the larger Inyo National Forest.
Take a look at the skiing facilities available in the area;
- 3,500 acres (1,400 ha) of skiable terrain
- 28 lifts
- 2 gondolas
- 3,100 ft. (940 m) of vertical ski, rising to an elevation of 11,053 ft. (3,369 m)
- Long ski season
The Mammoth Mountain Ski Area was founded in 1953 by Dave McCoy. Today it is owned by Starwood Capital Group.
Trust me; this is the haven of freestyle enthusiasts. It is the place you go to try your new thing. You are bound to meet other excited freestyle skiers...and you will have lots of fun.
Start your trip to California
Let us help you plan your trip
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises