Want to get up close to kangaroos and koalas? Then check out the Blue Mountains Nature & Wildlife Tour from Sydney, Australia Tour. On this tour visitors will enjoy views over the Megalong Valley from Echo Point and see the Three Sisters rock formations at Katoomba.
Take a trip to Sydney, Australia and have an experience where you’ll get to have an up-close encounter with the famous Australian kangaroos and cute koalas with Blue Mountain Nature & Wildlife Tour. Share this wonderful adventure with the whole family and make amazing memories together. Not only will you see wildlife, you’ll also experience a fantastic sightseeing experience with the beautiful wilderness of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains.
Blue Mountain Nature & Wildlife Tour is a full day tour from Sydney Australia in which visitors can fully enjoy panoramic views of the Megalong Valley, scenery along the winding Cliff Drive into the Blue Mountains National Park and a lot more. You’ll also hear about fascinating aboriginal legends and watch some cultural performances later on at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre. Next,you'll visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can marvel at Australia’s native animals.
Book your trip to Australia today!
Start your trip to Sydney, Australia
Let us help you plan your trip
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises