Experience a scenic day tour of Sydney's Blue Mountains and Wildlife
Explore the beautiful wilderness of Sydney's Blue Mountains.
Stop at the Echo Point with a panoramic view of the Megalong Valley and Three Sisters Rock formation, while listening to Aboriginal legends about these iconic rock pinnacles. Take a gondola lift for a better view of the valley below or ride the world's steepest railway, the Scenic World.
Enjoy the historical activities at the Waradah Aboriginal Centre with traditional artworks and interactive didgeridoo experience; join in dance performances. Meet Australia's native wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park, including cute koalas, curious kangaroos and wallabies.
This scenic tour will take you across the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and pass the impressive stadiums of the Sydney Olympic Park.
Enjoy spectacular views of this impressive city.
Book your trip to Sydney today!
Start your trip to Sydney, Australia
Let us help you plan your trip
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises