A magnificent formal terraced garden, in the Hotel de Russie.
By Anita Draycott
Saunter through the plush lobby of the Hotel de Russie (between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo on the Via del Babuino) and you’ll find yourself far from the madding crowd in a magnificent formal terraced garden. It’s the perfect spot for a flute of Prosecco and weekend brunch. If climbing Rome’s seven hills and cobbled streets has given you sore feet, head to the spa for the rejuvenating foot ritual, fit for Cleopatra.
Start your trip to Rome, Italy
Let us help you plan your trip
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises