The new evening entertainment experiences debut on the Seabourn Odyssey alongside updated popular 'An Evening with Tim Rice' and coincide with an upgraded Grand Salon.
Time your enjoyment of Seabourn's delectable dining on the Odyssey so you'll be comfortably seated in the Grand Salon with an after-dinner drink for the evening's entertainment.
Four new shows are joining a revamped 'An Evening with Tim Rice' in a Grand Salon that's been updated with new LED screens, lighting, and redesigned stage.
Expect evocative music, original costuming and modern creative direction in the four new shows premiering for the 2019 cruising season:
- A Stroke of Genius – if you love the art world's Great Masters and more recent artistic groundbreakers, imagine their masterpieces coming to life through music, song and dance. From Monet and Picasso, to Van Gogh and Warhol, every wildly different picture has its backstory, and Seabourn's performing artists tell you the tales behind the famous canvases.
- Viva Italia – it's the Dolce Vita on stage. From film to fashion, literature to opera, this sophisticated performance is a stylish adventure through Italian culture. Rich classical music and compelling contemporary Italian tunes in both Italian and English will transport you to Italy's magical lifestyle.
- Latin Quarter –it may be hard to stay in your seat during the vibrant beats of Latin American music, including favorite artists like Gloria Estefan and Pete Rodriguez. Sexy rhythm and style take over the night with an expert dance couple steaming up the stage with Cha-Chat, Rhumba, and Salsa.
- That’s Life – you'll be swept away to Rat Pack days through the iconic sounds of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin and more; featuring big band arrangements to ensure a memorable evening.
And a Seabourn favorite is updated for the new season of Seabourn luxury cruise travelers:
- An Evening with Sir Tim Rice – from Jesus Christ Superstar to The Lion King, the lyrics of the Emmy/Grammy/Oscar/Tony-award winner are the soundtrack of modern musical theatre. Sir Tim Rice himself narrates this celebration of his career in this musical journey of his best-known works. New, unseen footage and graphic design are featured in this new version of this exclusive and intimate show.
Take in these shows on the Seabourn Odyssey as she sails in 2019 through the Caribbean and then in southern Europe. They debut on the Seabourn Sojourn in summer of 2019 and on the Seabourn Quest in spring 2020, along with upgrades to their Grand Salons.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available onboard at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia