It's hard to believe it's ten months into 2018!
We've had a significant snowfall, Thanksgiving has come and gone and the season of pumpkin everything has officially arrived. (Yum!)
Here are a few October Factoids - some you'll know, a few maybe not?
- October 2nd, 1869 is the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi
- October 7th, 1810 Munich celebrates it's first Oktoberfest
- October 7th, 2018 Mountain City Travel celebrates 35 years helping travellers explore the world
- October 12th, 1492 Christopher Columbus landed in America
- October is the best time to plant bulbs for showy spring flowers
Fall planting is much like planning travel. Sow now, knowing springtime tulips will colour your world.
Book now knowing next year's adventure is firmly planted.
Enjoy Autumn's harvest while 'fall planting.'
Yours in Travel (and Gardening)
Diane, Heike, Kim & Jennifer
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
Seabourn is charting a new course in cruising when it bec... more
Belmond is introducing themed rail journeys in 2023 that ... more
Adventures by Disney is returning to three of Europe'... more
Collette’s ‘Explorations Tours’ offer guests unique cultu... more
Only until September 30, you can get up to free internati... more