It's hard to believe it's ten months into 2018!
We've had a significant snowfall, Thanksgiving has come and gone and the season of pumpkin everything has officially arrived. (Yum!)
Here are a few October Factoids - some you'll know, a few maybe not?
- October 2nd, 1869 is the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi
- October 7th, 1810 Munich celebrates it's first Oktoberfest
- October 7th, 2018 Mountain City Travel celebrates 35 years helping travellers explore the world
- October 12th, 1492 Christopher Columbus landed in America
- October is the best time to plant bulbs for showy spring flowers
Fall planting is much like planning travel. Sow now, knowing springtime tulips will colour your world.
Book now knowing next year's adventure is firmly planted.
Enjoy Autumn's harvest while 'fall planting.'
Yours in Travel (and Gardening)
Diane, Heike, Kim & Jennifer
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
You don't need to snow to discover these Four Seasons mou... more
- The Only 5-Star Resort in Latin America Gets a $35 Million Reno
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia