The Winter Solstice this year takes place on Wednesday, December 21st. The first official day of the winter season, it marks the shortest period of daylight – and longest period of darkness – on the calendar.
No wonder cultures and religions around the world created winter solstice festivals that celebrate light.
For many of us these days, the question is: celebrate winter… or escape it?
So we devote this newsletter to some of the most unforgettable travel experiences we could find for you to create warm memories in cold weather... or bask in sun and warmth.
However – and wherever - you spend the holidays, we wish you and yours a bright and joyful holiday season.
Happy Travels and Happy Holidays!
Where do you want to go?
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Cruise with Oprah on Holland America Line in 2018
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Cruise to Alaska in 2018 on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers