Is Oktoberfest in your future? In Munich or a festival closer to home, you won't be fully into the spirit of the annual harvest celebration of Gemutlichkeit (fellowship), beer, pretzels and Wurst unless you also deck yourself in traditional Bavarian costume.
The good news is: these days it's easy to rock a dirndl for women, or lederhosen for men... or nowadays, women too!
We get the goods on the traditional and the latest trends in bust-enhancing, leg-revealing wardrobes for everyone.
Watch this video to learn how to 'Get your Tracht on!' as they say, and celebrate Oktoberfest in style.
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required