Some of the best food travel experiences don't involve white linen or Michelin stars. A crab feast in Alaska that starts with a boat ride to collect crab pots is one of the most fresh, pure-tasting... and fun dining experiences you'll have anywhwere in the world.
Prepare to get dripping in butter and crab juice in this fun BestTrip.TV video!
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Alaska
Let us help you plan your trip
Cruise Sun Drenched Shores in Regent's Most-Inclusive... more
Return with Regent to sailing the seven seas and experien... more
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required