Thank goodness for longer, warmer days. A welcome season after what felt like the-never-ending-winter.
Sunshine brings Kootenay summertime fun to life. Outdoor recreators are everywhere, smiling and playing amongst the bright yellow Balsum Root and the many shades of freshly sprouted green.
Although the Super Agents at Mountain City Travel love being outdoors, you will find us in the office curating amazing journeys for our travellers. This summer you'll also find us at a few exciting events.
We hope you'll join us:
- Next week for AN EVENING OF CULTURE!
We'll be giving away this fabulous Italian Gift Basket!
Join us in the Platzl at Paper and Cup for an evening filled with everything Italy! Come for yummy samples by Tonerelli’s, decadent oils of Olive’s Unstuffed, splendid Italian wines and learn about must see cities and the magical countryside of Italia.
No need to RSVP, simply drop by between 6 and 9PM, next Thursday, May 31st.
- Canada Day at St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino. Come celebrate with us July 1st! More juicy details to follow in June.
Enjoy being on the water, on your bike, on the golf course, walking the dog (without a winter coat), BBQ's and patio refreshments. Enjoy every moment of this glorious season. It's time for Summertime Fun!
Start your trip to Canada
Let us help you plan your trip
You know the old saying: 'If wishes were horses…' Well if... more
Escape the Summer Heat.Discover elation at every elevatio... more
Introducing Active Discovery Cruises Hike, Bike, Paint... more
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's Guana... more
NEVER STRUGGLE PLANNING A FAMILY VACATION AGAIN! A n... more
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises