Why scramble around outdoors in spring rain or snow for a chocolate bunny or some foil-wrapped chocolate eggs... when you could be in France, watching (and smelling!) chocolate fashion parading down the catwalk?
The chocolate costumes are not for eating, but most everything else is. You'll find tastings, edible art, and an incredible display of things you never imagined could be done with the world's most popular confection (jewelry! sculpture!).
Treat your inner chocoholic to the best event ever, in one of the most celebrated culinary and fashion destinations in the world. And please stop eating your kids' chocolate bunnies.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Paris, France
Let us help you plan your trip
New for 2020 –Tauck introduces not 1, but 3 riverboat cru... more
Sir Richard Branson’s ‘rebellious luxe’ style of adults-b... more
It’s one of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts’ collection o... more
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises