Today is your lucky day. I reveal to you a hidden gem within the paradise - the Taj Exotica and Resort spa. It is set on an exclusive island that features tropical vegetation, clear blue lagoons and pristine beaches.
Even for the less travelled, the Maldives republic is an enticing destination. Its palm-lined sugar white beaches, crystal clear Indian ocean waters and coral reefs rich in flora and fauna diversity makes it a real paradise. It is therefore no wonder that you would be scouring travel blogs in search for a resort to stay in as you get intimate with the 26 atolls that make up the Republic of Maldives.
Today is your lucky day. I reveal to you a hidden gem within the paradise - the Taj Exotica and Resort spa. It is set on an exclusive island that features tropical vegetation, clear blue lagoons and pristine beaches. It is just 15 minutes' speed boat drive from the Male International Airport.
It features luxury rooms and suites that are divided into several categories including;
- Lagoon Villa
- Deluxe Lagoon Villas with Plunge Pool
- Deluxe Beach Villas with Oversized Plunge Pool
- Premium Beach Villas with Oversized Plunge Pool
- Ocean Suite with Oversized Plunge Pool
- One & Two Bedroom Beach Villa Suites with Oversized Plunge Pool and
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite
Among the amenities that you can expect in this rooms include; dark wood furniture with some rich texture, outdoor shower, private plunge pool, coffee making facilities, air conditioning, international dialing telephone, bathtubs overlooking the ocean, butler service, minibar, coffee making machine, linen beddings and robes, hair dryer, electronic in-room safe, LCD satellite TV and many more.
How would you love to dine on a sea suspended thatch roofed structures? Better still, how would you love a candle lit dinner by the beach? At the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, you get to watch the high tide sweep to the beach as you enjoy a sumptuous dinner. The resort's two restaurants pride themselves in serving romantic meals that express the culinary genius of the island nation.
For your relaxation, you are invited to try Jiva Grande Spa that offers a service known as alepa. This was only done for Indian royalty, but then again, the resort treats every guest like royalty.
Popular recreational activities at the resort include; sunbathing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, sport fishing, sailing, surfing, aquatic tours and many more.
Impressed? Make a reservation today and experience an once-in-a-lifetime tropical holiday experience in the heart of the Indian Ocean. You can also click here to see what others are saying about the resort on Trip Advisor.
Start your trip to Maldives
Let us help you plan your trip
- Top 10 Scottish Words & Phrases: Blether like a local…
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required