Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis celebrates this summer’s grand re-opening of the city's famed Gateway Arch with a new weekend overnight package showcasing the hotel’s views of the famed structure – one of the Seven Architectural Wonders of the World and the nation’s tallest monument.
The Gateway Arch Grand Re-opening Package is offered throughout July 2018 and celebrates not only the rebirth of the towering steel landmark, its expanded public park and underground museum, but also the stunning new renovations of The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis luxury guest rooms and public spaces.
Valid through July 31st, 2018
Weekend Package Starting at $399 USD per night
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Arch-view Ritz-Carlton guest room (suite and Club Level options available)
- Gateway Arch welcome amenity
- Two MetroLink Light Rail System tickets providing transportation from the hotel to the Arch ground
- Breakfast for two in The Restaurant or in-room
- Overnight valet parking
The package is offered every day during the first week of July 2018 and then on weekends for the remainder of the month, based on availability.
With MetroLink Light Rail service to the Arch available from directly behind the hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis offers the best of both worlds – a charming setting in the relaxed dining and shopping enclave of Clayton, and convenient access to downtown, the Arch and the Mississippi riverfront, located just minutes away.
Adding to the area’s special appeal this summer, the annual Fair St. Louis extravaganza will return to the Gateway Arch grounds from July 4 to July 7, 2018. A bucket-list experience for travelers from around the world, Fair St. Louis features live music, nightly fireworks, all-day interactive fun and a well-earned reputation as “America’s Greatest Birthday Party.”
America's Birthday, the re-opening of America's tallest monument, and all-new luxury at the Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. This is the summer to celebrate in St. Louis!
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel and resort credits cannot be used toward room rate, tax, resort fee or gratuities. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used. Credit must be used during stay.
- Explore The Worlds Most Amazing Destinations
- Cruise with Oprah on Holland America Line in 2018
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Cruise to Alaska in 2018 on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers