It’s a short time span between birth and graduation. Over the past few weeks, cameras have captured little humans and youths posing for their first-day-of-school photo.
Whether heading down the street to elementary school or across the country to begin college, students are accompanied by an energy fueled by excitement and jitters. It’s a time of new beginnings.
Parents watch and say good-bye as their child embarks on Grade 1 and as their teen ventures off to University. Both send-offs evoke tears. Both require a leap of faith trusting that letting go will be O.K. In the moment of waving good-bye and the days and weeks that follow, life will be different. This good-bye represents one of life’s rites of passage.
Believe in the magic of family. Enjoy 17 sweet summers and playful winters. Collect life long memories together.
The wave good-bye is worth it.
- Saddle up for an Equestrian Adventure with National Geographic
- Six New Intrepid Trips for Solo Travelers
- Uniworld + Butterfield & Robinson Active Travel River Cruises
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Great Deals at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts
- All-Inclusive Luxury Cruising the Caribbean on Regent Seven Seas Cruises